Pagination counts non visible issues
When I see my list issues the projects (with various subproject) with filter status: all, in result show me
1 2 3 4 Next » (1-100/398) | Per page: 25, 50, 100
In first page show me 100 issues, the second show me 1 issue, the third and fourth show me: "No data to display"
#2 Updated by Rodrigo Guerrero over 10 years ago
- Redmine version: 1.2.0.devel.5969
- Database version: MySql 5.0.51a-3ubuntu5.5
- Ruby version: ruby 1.8.7 (2009-12-24 patchlevel 248) [i686-linux], MBARI 0x8770, Ruby Enterprise Edition 2010.01
- Rails version: rails-2.3.11
- Bulk Time Entry
- Customer plugin
- Redmine Graphs
#4 Updated by Jean-Baptiste Barth over 10 years ago
Strange, it shouldn't happen, but it's difficult to debug it without knowing the particularities of your database. If it doesn't contain top secret informations, you can send me a dump jeanbaptiste.barth [at] gmail.com, I'll see if I can reproduce and find out where the problem is.
#6 Updated by Rodrigo Guerrero over 10 years ago
Jean-Baptiste Barth wrote:
Just two things more :
- please precise if it occurs only on some projects or on the cross-project view (and detailed steps to reproduce if needed)
- if you send me the dump, please mention the URL to this issue in your email so it rings a bell for me
Jean-Baptiste, the information is confidencial, so i can't send it. Structure the project is:
main project 1 (is being queried)
sub-project 1.3.1 (archived)
sub-project 1.3.4 (archived)
sub-project 1.3.5 (archived)
sub-project 1.3.8 (archived)
sub-project 1.3.9 (archived)
sub-project 1.6 (archived)
sub-project 1.7 (archived)
#11 Updated by Rodrigo Guerrero about 10 years ago
Etienne Massip wrote:
Could you please try to remove (temporarily) your plugins and restart the application ?
Hi Etiene, I remove the plugins and the problem persist.
1 2 3 4 Next » (1-100/347) | Per page: 25, 50, 100
but in the page 3 show me: "No data to display"