Wiki comment can't be added or edited if you don't touch the page
The problem is:
1) Create/Edit the wiki page and
2) Go to edit, or annotate edit to reedit the wiki and change only the comment.
3) The comment will never be inserted until you change also the page.
The main problem in this flow is that you can't change an old wrong comment.
This should be done in annotate view where you can see old revision.
Another problem is that you can't add a comment to an old version lately.
- database version: 5.1.41-3ubuntu12.10
- i18n (0.4.2)
- rack (1.1.1, 1.1.0, 1.0.1)
- rails (2.3.11, 2.3.8)
- rake (0.8.7)
- rubygems-update (1.8.10, 1.6.2)
- mnysql 2.8.1
- Redmine 1.2.1.stable.7481 (MySQL)
- Mercurial Distributed SCM (version 1.9.1)
- SVN, version 1.6.6 (r40053)