Plugins Directory » SCM extensions
|Registered on:||2011-01-05 (almost 10 years ago)|
|Compatible with:||Redmine 1.4.x|
Main features of the plugin:
- Add 3 actions in repository views: "upload files", "new folder" and "delete file/folder". Right now, only subversion and filesystem SCM are supported...
- Add a new macro scm_show to include repository inside a wiki page
Development was done using REDMINE trunk r3826 (=> 0.9.5 +) but any release after 0.9 should work
About subversion support:
To commit changes in Subversion, the plugin opens the repository with the file protocol. For this reason, you need the following:
- The repositories have to be installed on the REDMINE server.
- Plugin will replace the beginning of your repository location ([protocol]://[server]/" with "file:///svnroot/". You may need to create a symbolic link /svnroot for this to work...
About filesystem support:
if root path url ends with "files", the plugin will try to maintain an alternate folders tree for the files attributes. To do that, the plugin will look if an "attributes" folder exists at the same level as the "files" folder. For example, if your root path is "/repo/project/files", the plugin will look for "/repo/project/attributes". If this folder exists then files attributes (currently: author name, only) will be managed in this folder...
1. Install plugin into vendor/plugins¶
Install redmine_scm_extensions with:
- ruby script/plugin install http://github.com/amartel/redmine_scm_extensions.git
No DB migration is required...
2. Restart your web server¶
3. Configure REDMINE with your web browser¶
If everything is OK, you should see "SCM extensions" in the plugin list (Administration -> Plugins)
A new permission is now available (SCM extensions -> Update repository) and you have to assign it to the roles you need
Compatible with Redmine 1.4.x.
Add support for multi-repositories
Compatible with Redmine 0.9.x, 1.0.x.
- new: support READ/WRITE operations for filesystem SCM
- new: send email to selected members if upload completes successfully