Plugins Directory » Meetings
|Registered on:||2011-08-31 (about 9 years ago)|
|Compatible with:||Redmine 1.3.x|
This plugin allows to manage meetings and export them as ICS files (so you can import meetings later in Outlook or any other calendar application...)It also includes:
- Doodles (based on Felix Schäfer plugin).
- web conference (based on my BigBlueButton plugin).
- Edit and update doodle definition
- Add external participants, using emails addresses, to doodle
- Answer to a doodle using email (just reply to the email notification received when doodle is saved)
- Author may be notified when an answer is saved
1. Install plugin¶redmine_meetings requires ri_cal:
- gem install ri_cal
- git clone git://github.com/amartel/redmine_meetings.git
2. Upgrade database¶
- rake db:migrate_plugins RAILS_ENV=production
2. Restart your web server¶
3. Configure REDMINE with your web browser¶If everything is OK, you should see Meetings plugin in the plugin list (Administration -> Plugins)
Then, you have to configure the plugin:
- BigBlueButton server: public url of your BigBlueButton server (ie: used by user's browser)
- Internal address: private url of your BigBlueButton server (if any). Useful when your BBB server is behind a firewall...
- Salt: salt of your BBB server (to allow use of APIs)
- return url: url where to be redirected at the end of the meeting (leave blank if you want to be redirected to the project's overview tab)
- Use popup window: choose if you want to start the meeting in a popup window or not. A popup window is useful because it allows you to resize the windows at the maximum size with chat available... (When switching to fullscreen, chat is disable due to security reasons in the flash plugin...)
- help url : url of the help page for using BigBlueButton (useful to notice users about requirements for webmeetings...)
- Timeout : timeout to assure that BigBlueButton API requests will not lock the server
- :meetings_settings allows manager to configure settings
- :view_meeting_doodles allows to view doodles in the project
- :manage_doodle allows to create, update and delete doodles in the project
- :answer_doodle allows to answer to a doodle
- :view_meetings allows to view meetings in the project
- :manage_meeting allows create, update and delete meetings in the project
- :join_conference allows user to join a new web meeting
- :start_conference allows user to create and start a new web meeting
- :conference_moderator grants a MODERATOR access to the user in the meeting
When the plugin is activated in a project, you should see a new tab "meetings" in the project.
Compatible with Redmine 1.3.x.
Compatible with Redmine 1.2.x.