Overview » History » Revision 18
« Previous |
| Next »
John Goerzen, 2008-03-07 23:16
Redmine is a flexible project management web application. Written using Ruby on Rails framework, it is cross-platform and cross-database.
Redmine is open source and released under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL).
- Multiple projects support
- Flexible role based access control.
- Flexible issue tracking system
- Gantt chart and calendar
- News, documents & files management
- Feeds & email notifications.
- Per project wiki
- Per project forums
- Simple time tracking functionality
- Custom fields for issues, projects and users
- SCM integration (SVN, CVS, Mercurial, Bazaar and Darcs)
- Multiple LDAP authentication support
- User self-registration support
- Multilanguage support
- Multiple databases support
Read more about Redmine features
An online demo can be found here: http://demo.redmine.org.
Please note that this demo may not be available 24/7. This demo is a svn head version of Redmine and thus may contain more features or bugs than the downloadable release.
You can read the Redmine guide (work in progress).Others resources:
They are using Redmine¶
This page list some companies/projects using Redmine.
Support & getting help¶
For getting help or discussing about Redmine, you can browse the Redmine forums hosted right here in Redmine. Or, join #redmine on the freenode IRC network.
Prior to March 7, 2008, the Redmine forums were hosted at Rubyforge. You can search the old forum archives as well.
Updated by John Goerzen about 15 years ago · 18 revisions locked