- Login: jgoerzen
- Registered on: 2008-03-01
- Last connection: 2011-03-18
- 17:51 Redmine Defect #2491: robots.txt file is has incorrect urls
- rel=nofollow is not adequate. The bots may have already spidered all those links, and others can link in to them. A...
- 03:06 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Call for someone to adopt redminehacks.org
- I've sent Eric a note and will work with him to get the domain transferred to his care.
- 15:37 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Call for someone to adopt redminehacks.org
- Hi folks,
Strangely, I have not been getting emails of new posts on this thread even though I'm a watcher on it; s...
- 15:44 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Call for someone to adopt redminehacks.org
- It doesn't take all that much, at least not right now. There are only a couple of projects hosted there.
- Hi folks,
I am finding that I do not have the time to maintain redminehacks.org any longer. Is there someone will...
- 16:09 Redmine Help: RE: is it possible to install redmine without root privilege ?
- You can install gems in your home directory if you set GEM_PATH.
As long as you listen at a port above 1024, you w...
- 15:26 Redmine Help: RE: Issue # should be unique in each project but not across the projects?
- I don't really see this as an issue that needs fixing at all.
Debian, for instance, has a global bug number for al...
- 03:23 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How do you have Redmine configured?
- Regarding MySQL....
I swear by PostgreSQL. PostgreSQL has had a better, more complete SQL implementation than MyS...
- 14:12 Redmine Feature #946 (New): Configurable Per-Project Text on New Issue Screen
- It would be useful to have the ability to specify a paragraph or two of text to display at the top of the New Issue s...
- 14:40 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Is the Redmine Hacks idea supportable?
- Glad you found it easy to work with! (And that I got your git repo right the first time...)
Do feel free to let m...
Also available in: Atom