« Previous -
Next » -
Thomas Lecavelier, 2007-10-03 21:48
Re-format of the page.
- Project: The project name
- Description: A short description of the project
- Public: If the icon is present, everybody can see this project. Non-public project can be view only by user who was given acces by an administrator of the project.
- Subprojects: Indicate the numbers of subprojects connected to this project.
- Created: Indicated the date when this project has been created.
- Archive: If you click on the icon, you put this project as an archive: users no longer can open issues or made modification to the project unless being administrator. A project archived can be restored.
- Delete: This is pure deletion of the project. Contrary to Archive, you can't restore a deleted project. Use it with a clear-mind.