« Previous -
Next » -
Jean-Philippe Lang, 2007-10-12 20:43
- Project: The project name
- Description: A short description of the project
- Public: If the icon is present, everybody can see this project. Non-public project can be view only by user who was given acces by an administrator of the project.
- Subprojects: Indicate the numbers of subprojects connected to this project.
- Created: Indicated the date when this project has been created.
- Archive: You can archive a project by clicking on this icon . An archived project is no longer visible by users. It can be un-archived (with its original content) by the administrator. When archiving a project, any subproject is also archived.
- Delete: This is pure deletion of the project. Contrary to Archive, you can't restore a deleted project. Use it with a clear-mind.