RedmineRoadmap » History » Version 19
Go MAEDA, 2017-10-09 14:15
|1||1||Karl Heinz Marbaise||
|2||1||Karl Heinz Marbaise|
|5||16||Mischa The Evil||
The roadmap provides a highly-configurable, version-based view on the issue tracking system that helps planning and managing the development of a project. It also provides an in-depth (version-based) overview of the current state of your project.
|6||16||Mischa The Evil|
|7||16||Mischa The Evil||
_Note: the [[RedmineRoadmap|roadmap]] menu-item shows up in the project-menu only when the issue tracking [[RedmineProjectSettings#Core-modules|module]] is enabled for the project and at least one [[RedmineProjectSettings#Versions|version]] is configured in the [[RedmineProjectSettings|projects settings]]._
|8||11||Mischa The Evil|
|9||10||Mischa The Evil||
|10||10||Mischa The Evil|
|11||2||Karl Heinz Marbaise||
If you select the Roadmap you will get an overview of the current state of your project, like the following:
|12||2||Karl Heinz Marbaise|
|13||7||Mischa The Evil||
|14||1||Karl Heinz Marbaise|
|15||13||Mischa The Evil||
The above mentioned view contains the following "blocks" of information for all (incomplete) versions:
* the version name
* the date the version is scheduled to be complete
* a progress bar which indicates overall active/done/closed-ratio based on the %-done, estimated time and statuses of the issues targeted to the corresponding version, visualized by different color gradients
|19||1||Karl Heinz Marbaise||
* if configured: the content of the wiki-page that has been configured to be attached to the version (see below)
|20||1||Karl Heinz Marbaise||
* if configured: a list of all the issues assigned to the specific version (see below)
|21||1||Karl Heinz Marbaise|
The mentioned progress bar includes drill-down links to the issue-list which preloads the specific filters thus providing quick links to open/closed issues targeted to a corresponding version. Simply click on the number left to *_open_* to see all open issues in the issue-list. If you like to know which issues are already solved/closed simply click on the number left to *_closed_*.
|23||1||Karl Heinz Marbaise|
If you click on the version itself (0.8 right from the !/images/package.png!-icon), you can get a detailed view of the current, overall state of a specific version. This is the [[RedmineVersion|version-view]].
|25||13||Mischa The Evil|
h3. Version completion percentage
It uses estimated time to weight each issue.
Issues with no estimated time are weighted with the average estimated time.
If no issue are estimated, they receive the same weight.
|34||13||Mischa The Evil||
h2. Managing the Roadmap
|35||13||Mischa The Evil|
|36||13||Mischa The Evil||
If you have the appropriate permissions you can change the Roadmap-view in two ways:
|37||13||Mischa The Evil|
|38||13||Mischa The Evil||
# You can attach a wikipage to the version (see [[RedmineProjectSettings#Versions]]) which can be used for describing main objectives of the version etc.
|39||13||Mischa The Evil||
# You can select the trackers of which individual issues, which are targetted to the corresponding version, are listed in a way that you will see an area with all related issues directly under the version. This behaviour can be changed as an administrator in the area of the [[RedmineIssueTrackingSetup#Trackers|trackers]].
|40||10||Mischa The Evil|
|41||10||Mischa The Evil||
|42||10||Mischa The Evil|
|43||10||Mischa The Evil||
The contextual sidebar on the right of the roadmap provides several things:
|44||10||Mischa The Evil||
* a checkbox to include completed target-versions on the roadmap
|45||10||Mischa The Evil||
* checkboxes and an apply-button to include/exclude issues from specific trackers on the roadmap (which trackers are shown here with checkboxes depends on the individual [[RedmineIssueTrackingSetup#Trackers|tracker-configuration]])
|46||10||Mischa The Evil||
* links to the configured target-versions of the project where each links to the roadmap itself starting with the selected target-version