- Registered on: 2014-10-21
- Last connection: 2022-05-15
Reported issues: 5
- 23:27 Redmine Patch #37025 (Closed): Polish translation update for 5.0-stable
- Translates new phrases since #36493.
Can be applied to @trunk@ and @5.0-stable@.
- 14:07 Redmine Patch #36493: Update Polish translation
- Go MAEDA wrote:
> Thank you for posting the new patches but I found some reordering also in pl-step2.patch. I will t...
- 12:47 Redmine Patch #36493: Update Polish translation
- Go MAEDA wrote:
> Can you split the patch into two patches? The first patch just changes the order of labels and the...
- 23:48 Redmine Patch #36493: Update Polish translation
- Updated translations after r21395.
- 16:47 Redmine Patch #36493 (Closed): Update Polish translation
- Follow up for #33361.
Also, I would appreciate it if you don't change order of translations. In #33361 I intention...
- 11:40 Redmine Feature #34714: Move delete button for issues and journals to the dropdown menu
- > If you move the copy link out of the dropdown, the content of the dropdown will match between the journal and the i...
- 13:22 Redmine Patch #33968: Incorrect Polish translations
- There is already #33361 with updated Polish translation, but without any attention from Redmine maintainers.
- 08:40 Redmine Feature #33884: Show "Due in X days" in email notifications
- This may be confusing in some cases. If I read this email 2 days later, "due in 9 days" is misleading, since it shoul...
- 13:29 Redmine Feature #33835: Redmine links: Issues: add link for subject
- This is already supported by:...
- 18:58 Redmine Patch #33361: Polish translation update
- Is there any problem with this patch? A month passed without any feedback.
Also available in: Atom