- Registered on: 2015-03-08
- Last connection: 2021-07-28
Reported issues: 89
- 11:55 Redmine Feature #34981: Allow to change a project identifier
- _it still breaks the cross-project Redmine links_ - as I said, I didn't test all cases, this could be fixed.
- 14:33 Redmine Defect #35435 (Resolved): Psych 4: aliases in database.yml cause Psych::BadAlias exception
- see for details
- 21:42 Redmine Defect #35355: Unable to create or edit users with Cyrillic logins
- maybe UTF-8 (and Ruby support) wasn't so common 13 years ago.
I don't see any valid reason why not to make it less...
- 18:29 Redmine Defect #35355: Unable to create or edit users with Cyrillic logins
- unfortunatelly Cyrillic logins aren't allowed for more then 13 years...
- 15:14 Redmine Patch #35217: Replace use of Digest::MD5 / Digest::SHA1 with ActiveSupport::Digest
- thanks for working on this!
however, the OpenID change isn't safe. The SHA1 algorithm is hardcoded here and your c...
- 02:56 Redmine Help: RE: Getting Redmine to use SHA256 validation instead of MD5
- Jeans - you're right, but any use of MD5 is a problem and there's no migration script to change it.
I think the ch...
- 16:45 Redmine Defect #35174: Internal Error when accessing the home page of some projects
- it's hard to guess, how this could happen in your environment. If it used to work in the previous version and you hav...
- 16:39 Redmine Defect #35174: Internal Error when accessing the home page of some projects
- > Can I remove it?
you should do a backup first before such actions. But each member should refer to an existing u...
- 16:33 Redmine Defect #35174: Internal Error when accessing the home page of some projects
- if you remove a user from the system, all dependencies like project members are deleted via callbacks
- 15:53 Redmine Defect #35174: Internal Error when accessing the home page of some projects
- Miguel - could you check that you don't have any orphan project members?...
Also available in: Atom