- Registered on: 2015-03-08
- Last connection: 2020-09-19
Reported issues: 77
- 01:50 Redmine Defect #33994: instance_eval
- your Redmine plugins are using a deprecated way how to define routes. You should ask their maintainers for an update.
- 13:55 Redmine Defect #24910: Issue processing UTF7 mails
could you add a more realistic test case with an email as a fixture?
- 12:27 Redmine Patch #33752: Uploading big files
- there're validations for size before the file is actually uploaded.
let's choose a simpler approach. These patches...
- 13:47 Redmine Defect #33863: Highly Available Multi-Node Redmine PostgreSQL Cluster
- according to your description, you're using a Single Master Replication. So once your master's node is gone, you can'...
- 08:15 Redmine Feature #2848: Sort time entries by name, not ID
- 1. there's a way to sort user names according to display settings, see https://github.com/redmine/redmine/blob/e93feb...
- 00:39 Redmine Patch #33752: Uploading big files
- Hi @Go MAEDA,
in my opinion, the fix in #10832 is wrong. It breaks the concept of streaming file uploads https://git...
- 17:11 Redmine Patch #33664: evaluate acts_as_activity_provider's scope lazily
- sure, building a new scope is an expensive operation https://github.com/rails/rails/blob/5-2-stable/activerecord/lib/...
- 12:56 Redmine Patch #33664 (New): evaluate acts_as_activity_provider's scope lazily
- acts_as_activity_provider's scope is evaluated at require time, we should build the scope after it's actually used
- 00:17 Redmine Open discussion: RE: What should be the corrosponding version of PostgreSQL for using it with Re...
- I don't think Rails 3 + pg 0.17.1 support even PostgreSQL v10. You should really consider an upgrade.
- 13:40 Redmine Patch #33567 (Closed): Fix typo in watchers_controller.rb
- find_objets_from_params -> find_objects_from_params
Also available in: Atom