- Registered on: 2015-03-26
- Last connection: 2016-11-30
Reported issues: 6
- 15:30 Redmine Help: RE: "Web application could not start" after 'upgrading' plugin
- Oscar Edvardsson wrote:
> How would I do that? I can not access the web interface (obviously), removing the plugin f...
- 14:58 Redmine Help: RE: Issue during Redmine installation
- Sorry for super late reply.
I thought it was a problem of the library not being there. But if you already have a r...
- 14:37 Redmine Help: RE: "Web application could not start" after 'upgrading' plugin
- My suggestion is to try running redmine without the plugin.
Just make redmine go live again.
- 14:25 Redmine Help: RE: "Web application could not start" after 'upgrading' plugin
I don't know if I get it right.
Did you uninstall the plugin? or you can't uninstall the plugin?
- 19:35 Redmine Help: RE: Issue during Redmine installation
- Try running this....
- 17:56 Redmine Help: RE: I do not how to migrate from 2.x to 3x version.
1. No, but you have to run db:migrate before running redmine. Follow the RedmineUpgrade guide
2. Check this g...
- 17:24 Redmine Help: RE: rake migrate.db question
- Dawes Graybeal wrote:
> Question: if database.yml points to a different database than when rake dbmigrate was first...
- 18:02 Redmine Help: RE: How to upgrade :-/
- >I don't understand what you mean: Do you mean a clean install of 3.x on the new host, and then importing the old SQL...
Also available in: Atom