- Registered on: 2010-02-25
- Last connection: 2021-07-19
Reported issues: 26
- 12:36 Redmine Patch #29649: Rake task to export wiki to HTML/PDF
- For Redmine >= 4.2 no modification needed and the original solution works well.
- 09:03 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine Installation (Windows)- Error with bundle install
- 09:03 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Unable to install dmsf plugin
- 14:20 Redmine Defect #35190: Missing RAILS_ENV for generate_secret_token rake task
- You're right. The problem has been finally identified in a "plugin":https://github.com/jbox-web/redmine_git_hosting/i...
- 12:47 Redmine Defect #35190 (Closed): Missing RAILS_ENV for generate_secret_token rake task
- Please update both "RedmineInstall":https://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/wiki/RedmineInstall and "RedmineUpgrade"...
- 14:59 Redmine Patch #34426: Issue Categories sortable
- I think that a sorting command doesn't make much sense. However for sure it makes sense to keep the alphabetical orde...
- 14:32 Redmine Patch #34426 (New): Issue Categories sortable
- Adding a possibility to reorder issue categories.
- 14:38 Redmine Defect #24910: Issue processing UTF7 mails
- A test with a real Vietnamese email added into the patch.
- 13:28 Redmine Defect #24910: Issue processing UTF7 mails
- The same problem with _Windows-1258_. Attached patch should cover all not supported code pages.
- 13:10 Redmine Help: RE: MailHandler: an unexpected error occurred when receiving email: code converter not foun...
- I haven't found a better solution than to patch the code.
Also available in: Atom