- Registered on: 2010-02-25
- Last connection: 2021-05-12
Reported issues: 26
- 14:20 Redmine Defect #35190: Missing RAILS_ENV for generate_secret_token rake task
- You're right. The problem has been finally identified in a "plugin":https://github.com/jbox-web/redmine_git_hosting/i...
- 12:47 Redmine Defect #35190 (Closed): Missing RAILS_ENV for generate_secret_token rake task
- Please update both "RedmineInstall":https://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/wiki/RedmineInstall and "RedmineUpgrade"...
- 14:59 Redmine Patch #34426: Issue Categories sortable
- I think that a sorting command doesn't make much sense. However for sure it makes sense to keep the alphabetical orde...
- 14:32 Redmine Patch #34426 (New): Issue Categories sortable
- Adding a possibility to reorder issue categories.
- 14:38 Redmine Defect #24910: Issue processing UTF7 mails
- A test with a real Vietnamese email added into the patch.
- 13:28 Redmine Defect #24910: Issue processing UTF7 mails
- The same problem with _Windows-1258_. Attached patch should cover all not supported code pages.
- 13:10 Redmine Help: RE: MailHandler: an unexpected error occurred when receiving email: code converter not foun...
- I haven't found a better solution than to patch the code.
- 09:42 Redmine Patch #33752: Uploading a big file fails with NoMemoryError
- I think that the problem with the size can be solved as suggested by Pavel by getting the size after data are stored ...
- 08:59 Redmine Patch #33752 (Closed): Uploading a big file fails with NoMemoryError
- Uploading of a file bigger than available RAM fails with _no memory_ error. I've found the reason in _request.raw_pos...
- 08:57 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Problems with SVN and old SSL protocols on svn.redmine.org
A workaround (switch to HTTP protocol):...
Also available in: Atom