- Registered on: 2008-06-09
- Last connection: 2012-10-11
Reported issues: 3
- 21:37 Redmine Feature #1349: SVN Deployment managed by Redmine
- This seems like it would be better suited as a plugin. Since Capistrano does all this stuff and Capistrano is a Ruby...
- 19:51 Redmine Feature #6965: Option to Copy Subtasks when copying an issue
- 21:24 Redmine Feature #3346: Support for cross-project revision links
- +1. I would love to see this in the next version.
- 15:14 Redmine Feature #9508 (New): Faster issue creation by using Ajax.
- Something like what Asana has in this video: http://mashable.com/2011/11/02/asana/#comment-17784173
Where you just t...
- 17:46 Redmine Feature #7655 (New): Ability to "Group results by" on a list of issues by the "Assignee's group"
- I am looking to create a report of issues based on what a group has accomplished, closed, this week.
I can creat...
- 20:23 Redmine Feature #4660: Allow for Wiki pages to have watchers
- Look at this page: http://www.redmine.org/wiki/redmine/Download
It lists 0.8.7 as the current stable.
- 17:45 Redmine Feature #4660: Allow for Wiki pages to have watchers
- Thanks. I didn't see it in the change log and I am running the 0.8.7 version.
When will 0.9 be given the stable b...
- 15:14 Redmine Feature #1131: Add support for alternate (non-LDAP) authentication
- I'd like to see Kerberos support added as well.
- 22:49 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine LDAP & Zimbra
- One thing that is similar is that there is no authentication required to connect to the LDAP server. Has this been t...
Also available in: Atom