- IRC nick: antidrugue
- Registered on: 2015-04-29
- Last connection: 2016-11-07
Reported issues: 2
- 16:42 Redmine Wiki edit: FrRedmineInstall (#32)
- Color coded syntax for SQL and YAML
- 03:58 Redmine Feature #5664: Copying documents too when copying a project
- Isn't this a bug ? The expected behavior for the average user : copying a project means copying everything, not every...
- 14:34 Redmine Wiki edit: RedmineTextFormattingMarkdown (#15)
- fix "code highlighting" header
- 19:07 Redmine Defect #22006 (Closed): Fonts too small in version 3.2.0
- Since upgrading to version *3.2.0*, we noticed that some email clients are receiving email notification with what app...
- 18:58 Redmine Feature #22001: PDF export wiki internal link
- 18:52 Redmine Feature #22005 (New): Rake task for converting from Textile to Markdown
- It would be neat to have a [[redmine:RedmineRake]] to convert a _redmine_ installation from *Textile* to *Markdown*. ...
- 21:24 Redmine Wiki edit: RedmineReminderEmails (#13)
- Adding "bundle exec" in front of the command makes it more compatible across different systems
- 19:51 Redmine Patch #21487: Larger font for email notifications
- It seems that this patch (r15026) results in fonts too big in some email clients (tested in latest Zimbra Web Client ...
- 21:56 Redmine Defect #18018: Project Sorting by Name broken (for large project lists) in v2.x
- Toshi MARUYAMA wrote:
> If your project tree of Redmine 3.0 is broken, it was broken in Redmine 2.6.
Ok, thank ...
- 18:36 Redmine Defect #18018: Project Sorting by Name broken (for large project lists) in v2.x
- We are also seeing this issue, following a migration from *2.6.0* to *3.0.1*.
Also available in: Atom