- IRC nick: warden
- Registered on: 2010-03-02
- Last connection: 2018-08-31
Reported issues: 20
- 14:42 Redmine Patch #5535: Assigned to issuelist filter: added <nobody> value
- wow, 8 years, good that I'm still alive :-) The difference is already explained in the description of the ticket.
- 12:18 Redmine Defect #11318 (Reopened): cannot browse svn repository
- Toshi, you are joking right? Please stop closing this issue as it has a *MAJOR* influence on subversion integration o...
- 16:15 Redmine Feature #11829: View Roadmap privilege
- True, I didn't read that. But that anyway would mean that all devs should "close" their comments to specific group, w...
- 14:31 Redmine Feature #11829: View Roadmap privilege
- Not really.
Private comments are useful if I want to note something for myself and I don't want to notify anyone ab...
- 13:43 Redmine Feature #11829: View Roadmap privilege
- Because this is a client and I only want him to see the issue titles that were defined in change request, but not nec...
- 13:41 Redmine Feature #5125: Export roadmap to PDF
- guys, you have the patch for almost two years now, please integrate it into trunk as it would be quite useful to have...
- 13:36 Redmine Feature #11829 (New): View Roadmap privilege
- I would like to create a user that can only see the wiki pages / forums / news and Roadmap.
For that, the privilege ...
- 10:39 Redmine Defect #11318 (Closed): cannot browse svn repository
- it appears that bug #3929 is again here
i cannot browse SVN repository and I can see in the logs ...
- 16:04 Redmine Defect #11296: remove warning in new redmine/extra/svn/reposman.rb
- this should not be closed.
I didn't mean removing iconv, but just the warning should be removed :)
with the warning...
- 15:06 Redmine Defect #11296: remove warning in new redmine/extra/svn/reposman.rb
- redmine version 1.4.4
Also available in: Atom