- Registered on: 2015-09-10
- Last connection: 2016-05-31
Reported issues: 1
- Hi guys,
I'm trying to install the inventory plugin (http://www.redmine.org/boards/3/topics/17840) but I keep gett...
- 17:00 Redmine Plugins: RE: Plugin for making buttons for issue status
- The plugin appears now in the administrator->plugins area, but I get 404 error:
The page you were trying to access d...
- I'm using Redmine 3.1 (with Ruby 2.0 and Rails 4.2.3) and I looking for a plugin for making buttons for issue status....
- 15:45 Redmine Patch #12813: Allow replies to original issue e-mail to add issue notes
Can you help please?
I used the command "patch -p0 < path/redmine-issue-reply-match-by-subject.patch" to apply ...
- 14:40 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Apply patch on Windows
- Hi friend,
Did you manage to apply the patch?
I'm having some trouble applying patch as well.
- 14:05 Redmine Help: RE: Need help applying patch
- Volker Kopetzky wrote:
> Where does your patch command come from? There might be better/graphical solutions:
- Hi all,
I'm using Redmine 3.1.0 on windows and need help applying a patch.
The patch i'm trying to apply is issue-r...
- I'm running Redmine 2.6.6-0 on windows server and trying to install this plugin.
I'm trying to use this script -
- I'm using Redmine 2.6.0-3 version, and the email configuration is set to -
- How can i remind my users they have open issues?
I want to send the reminder once a week.
Also available in: Atom