- Login: garethsb
- Registered on: 2010-03-26
- Last connection: 2014-06-23
- 18:09 Redmine Defect #9080: Shared versions not shown when upload a file
Shared versions are much less useful for me if I can't use the versions of a project for Files in its subprojec...
- 19:53 Redmine Feature #12049: Bulk Edit for Private flag
- Thanks, Jean-Philippe. I apologise somehow I didn't find the earlier issue before I added this one.
- 16:52 Redmine Feature #12049: Bulk Edit for Private flag
- > Mmm. I am wondering about the use case here. Why would you want to bulk edit issues to private?
> Normally, you wi...
- 15:21 Redmine Feature #12049 (Closed): Bulk Edit for Private flag
- This is a follow-up to feature #8577.
Would it be possible to enable the Private flag to be set or unset on the "B...
- 11:44 Redmine Feature #10073 (New): Get e-mail notification of file downloads?
- Is it possible to get Redmine to send e-mail notification of file *downloads*, like it does for e.g. file uploads?
- 09:46 Redmine Defect #6090: Most binary files become corrupted when downloading from CVS repository browser when Redmine is running on a Windows server
> Gareth, Could you try this patch?
Your patch works great on my system, thanks.
You probably ...
- 22:01 Redmine Patch #4113: Directory listing with CVS v1.11 patch
- FWIW, I've now been using this patch successfully for several months to enable repository browsing for our CVS 1.11 s...
- 16:57 Redmine Defect #6090 (Closed): Most binary files become corrupted when downloading from CVS repository browser when Redmine is running on a Windows server
- Most binary files become corrupted when downloading from CVS repository browser when Redmine is running on a Windows ...
- 09:24 Redmine Feature #6039 (New): File download statistics
- The "Files" tab includes a "D/L" column (which is an odd abbreviation...) that shows the number of downloads for each...
- 13:34 Redmine Feature #5987: Enable a custom theme to very clearly indicate on every page that you're logged in as an Admin user
- Gary, thanks for that link!
I've installed that plugin, created an "Admin" theme, and selected it for the relevant...
Also available in: Atom