- Login: jenda.benda
- IRC nick: jenda.benda
- Registered on: 2015-10-15
- Last connection: 2021-12-10
- 22:24 Redmine Defect #36181 (New): Time tracking enumeration Activities are duplicated and counted separately in reports
- Hi All,
thanks for all your work, kindly asking for your help with weird behaviour.
We have 4 enu...
- Hi All,
thanks for all your work, kindly asking for your help-).
We have 4 enumerations defined f...
- 17:31 Redmine Feature #33445: Ability to set default start/due date via the CLI for issues created by the MailHandler
thank you for all your work.
I've spent quite a lot of time making this work, looking for errors in lo...
- 22:33 Redmine Feature #29285: Add "Assign to me" shortcut to issue edit form
- Michael Michalewicz wrote:
> Hi all.
> Fantastic stuff with the 'Assign to me' button.
> I do have one suggest...
- 19:37 Redmine Feature #4462: Per Project Emission Address
- +1 this would help really as we provide each of our customers with dedicated email address where we capture tickets s...
- 21:29 Redmine Feature #31859: Per role visibility settings for spent time custom fields
- Hi There,
thanks a lot once again for all the work here...
I was just about to try to apply the patch in our pr...
- 11:50 Redmine Feature #31859: Per role visibility settings for spent time custom fields
- Hello Marius,
amazing job, thanks so much! I'd like to test your patch in our env.
Could you please advise me ...
- 22:06 Redmine Feature #25746: Spent time - CUSTOM fields - permissions
- I hope you are all doing well... I'd like to kindly ask you if you could have a look at this request.
It would hel...
- 22:03 Redmine Defect #25748: Spent time details CSV export: issues' id, tracker & subject columns merged into one issue column
- I have to confirm this is not an issue in the latest stable version 4.0.3 anymore.
Thanks a lot!
- 21:58 Redmine Feature #25747: Spent time - CUSTOM fields - edit permission - WEB UI vs. API access
- Hi There!
I hope you are all doing well... I'd like to kindly ask you if you could have a look at this request.
Also available in: Atom