- Registered on: 2016-01-26
- Last connection: 2017-06-29
Reported issues: 3
- 13:27 Redmine Defect #24928 (Closed): Wrong text in log/delete.me
- The text was copied from upload directory.
default directory for log files
- 22:18 Redmine Feature #24871 (New): Create one site for all MY information
- At this moment i have three links/sites to show informations for my account:
- my page
- my account
- user info
- 17:45 Redmine Defect #24866: SQLServer: Visibility not included in list
- Ok, i did some more research.
I found this message#48158.
Written in the single comment there was a hint to set d...
- 16:06 Redmine Defect #24866: SQLServer: Visibility not included in list
- 16:01 Redmine Defect #24866: SQLServer: Visibility not included in list
- select * from queries
id project_id name filters user_id column_names sort_criteria group_by type ...
- 15:57 Redmine Defect #24866 (Closed): SQLServer: Visibility not included in list
- I have an empty, just installed Redmine.
While try to have a look at issue list i get a message "visibility ist not ...
- 15:01 Redmine Defect #17147: Public/private saved queries are not separated anymore
- Same error for me.
I got "•Visibility is not included in the list" message while trying to open an issue list.
- 16:03 Redmine Help: RE: install redmine 3.2.0 on windows 2012+IIS+MSSQL LoadError: cannot load such file -- tin...
> I installed version 2.1.8 x64
> and I got the following error when installing
For me 2.1.7 worked fi...
- 11:00 Redmine Help: RE: install redmine 3.2.0 on windows 2012+IIS+MSSQL LoadError: cannot load such file -- tin...
- Hey Adam,
i had the same problem.
What help for me was using an older version.
Try using rubyinstaller 2.1.x. It...
- Hi Redminers,
i just want to ask if somebody has deep experiences on installing Redmine on a production system, op...
Also available in: Atom