- Registered on: 2016-04-27
- Last connection: 2020-01-12
Reported issues: 6
- 12:26 Redmine Defect #32754: Fix missing arrow icon of collapse macro
- Go MAEDA wrote:
> Committed the patch. Thank you for detecting and fixing the issue.
I think it hasn’t been backp...
- 17:52 Redmine Defect #31939 (New): Emails are dropped after timeout
- Redmine 4.0.x uses ActiveMailer to send emails asynchronously. In my configuration, I am also using ActiveJob::QueueA...
- 13:02 Redmine Feature #1040: Global wiki
- +1 (is anyone actually counting them?)
- 13:01 Redmine Feature #26530: Links to Wiki pages of unauthorized projects should be smarter
- What happened to this patch?
- 12:58 Redmine Feature #26552: Allow "max-height", "max-width", "min-height" and "min-width" CSS properties in T...
- I suggest applying this patch (that's why I wrote it).
- 12:57 Redmine Patch #16069: Allow configuration of API limit instead of hardcoding at 100
- What happened to this patch? Nothing?
- 12:55 Redmine Feature #26555: Hide user information from other users (even if they are all members of the same ...
- @ go2null wrote:
> I think a per *Group* flag (@can see only own group members@) would be a more useful feature, and...
- 18:05 Redmine Feature #26555 (New): Hide user information from other users (even if they are all members of the...
- If a project is used for communication with customers, the customers should not be able to see each other.
- 17:55 Redmine Feature #26554 (New): Select Wiki Page as Project Start Page
- The overview page of a project (with its issue stats and users list) is not very attractive to customers.
- 17:47 Redmine Feature #26553 (Closed): Overly restricted number of ReST results
- Currently, ReST queries are limited to 100 elements.
This makes it impossible to, e.g., retrieve all users in one ...
Also available in: Atom