- Login: aparks123
- Registered on: 2010-05-05
- Last connection: 2011-05-05
- 22:22 Redmine Feature #8304: Add custom queries to "My Page"
- This one is similar:
- 22:18 Redmine Feature #8304 (Closed): Add custom queries to "My Page"
- Add ability to show custom queries (saved by user) to their home pages.
- 15:18 Redmine Defect #5908: Odd rendering of right click menu in Firefox
- The only two I could find that were similar #960 and #618.
- 15:14 Redmine Feature #5564: When (bulk/singe) updating issues, don't show statuses not available
- +1 for this.
My users are frequently confused by the list of greyed out statuses that they have never seen in a wo...
- 20:54 Redmine Defect #5908 (Confirmed): Odd rendering of right click menu in Firefox
- When using Firefox the right click menu does not leave enough room for submenus and their appear off screen (see scr)
- 18:29 Redmine Feature #5484: Add new issue as subtask to an existing ticket
- I have had several requests for this feature as well from my users.
- 14:58 Redmine Defect #5513 (New): The length of Name filed in add new category does not match max length
- When typing in a value into the Name field of "Add New Category" it is possible to get a "Name is to long (Maximum is...
- 20:13 Redmine Defect #5397: Internal Error Thrown, no logging information provided, but everything 'works'.
- We are running 3733 and it works great . . except for the one guy that has IE 8. He can do anything except create or...
- 21:11 Redmine Help: RE: Upgrading from 0.7.3 to trunk sort of works
- After all that it turns out I had an old version of Enterprise ruby that just flat out didn't work. Upgraded to the ...
- 16:21 Redmine Help: RE: Upgrading from 0.7.3 to trunk sort of works
- Upon further investigation it seems that when I click a link that doesn't work (some do) a process is being created t...
Also available in: Atom