- IRC nick: wpostma
- Registered on: 2016-05-31
- Last connection: 2016-10-28
Reported issues: 0
- 20:34 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Creating tickets from email problem
- I have never ever tried this feature but you might want to report your actual redmine version, and try updating it if...
- 20:33 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Questions about "Git LFS"
- Git on redmine is a disaster. It's a stale and broken feature.
It doesn't support fork management, merge requests,...
- 20:32 Redmine Open discussion: RE: does redmine has mobile support too?
- Recent redmine versions have a nice "fairly responsive-CSS design" which works fine for me on mobile devices.
- 20:23 Redmine Feature #24167: Rebuild a single nested set with nested_set plugin
- Wouldn't it be nice if Redmine moved to Git and you could just log an MR instead of pasting code or uploading a .patc...
- 20:00 Redmine Feature #4457: Support for remote Git repositories via RESTful API
- My proposal is on gitlab issues tracker here:
- 19:44 Redmine Feature #4457: Support for remote Git repositories via RESTful API
- In 2016 I think it would make more sense to just make Redmine + Gitlab interaction richer.
- 19:41 Redmine Feature #8363: Git: Pull requests
- I am starting to think that the time for putting this in Redmine is long past.
These days I would just install Git...
- 19:25 Redmine Feature #14961: Reconsider moving from svn to git & GitHub
- Are project maintainers in 2016 *REALLY* actually happy with Subversion? I personally think Subversion is junk. I ha...
- 19:22 Redmine Feature #14961: Reconsider moving from svn to git & GitHub
- I'm a huge Gitlab fan and I'd like to see RedMine move to Git and be hosted on Gitlab.
I'm personally using Redmin...
- 19:18 Redmine Feature #24013: Firebird and RedDatabase support
- Given that Firebird is an extremely limited and feature-poor alternative to MySQL or Postgres, who would want to use ...
Also available in: Atom