Martin von Wittich
- Registered on: 2016-06-20
- Last connection: 2022-04-29
Reported issues: 6
- 17:18 Redmine Feature #34858 (New): Project list when creating/editing issue should be searchable
- We currently have almost 400 projects in our Redmine instance. This makes it very painful to move an issue from one p...
- 19:07 Redmine Feature #1326: Add / edit an attachment description after upload
- Manu Ros SW wrote:
> Hi, sorry this is an old feature that seems to be added to redmine , but I can't figure out how...
- 21:26 Redmine Feature #449: Keyboard shortcuts
- Our helpdesk "Zammad":https://zammad.com has "hotkeys":https://user-docs.zammad.org/en/latest/advanced/keyboard-short...
- 17:38 Redmine Feature #32090: REST API: users: add support for status=*
- Hm, there is one other issue I've stumbled over - @users.json?name=foobar&status=@ won't return the status of the mat...
- 14:11 Redmine Feature #32090 (Resolved): REST API: users: add support for status=*
- Go MAEDA wrote:
> You can get users with any status by adding 'status=' parameter.
That does exactly what I wante...
- 14:10 Redmine Wiki edit: Rest_Users (#25)
- GET: status: empty value matches all users (see #32090)
- 18:34 Redmine Feature #32090 (Resolved): REST API: users: add support for status=*
- Currently, [[Rest Users|the /users.:format REST API]] will default to status=1 (active), that is, when you attempt to...
- 16:28 Redmine Feature #31553: Preview .webm as video instead of audio
- Pavel Rosický wrote:
> > MIME::Types instead? It returns all MIME types for a given extension, and this makes it pre...
- 12:09 Redmine Feature #31553: Preview .webm as video instead of audio
- Thanks for the fix!
Unfortunately a colleague just noticed that *.wmv is also affected; "@mini_mime@ maps it to @a...
- 17:29 Redmine Feature #31553: Preview .webm as video instead of audio
- Go MAEDA wrote:
> After applying the patch, Firefox shows the following error instead of a video. The Japanese text ...
Also available in: Atom