- Registered on: 2010-06-08
- Last connection: 2020-08-18
Reported issues: 0
- 11:45 Redmine Defect #6915: Error message when project can not be archived should be better (or documented)
- Had the same problem, here is how I fixed it.
Say you want to archive the project with ID 534:...
- 15:12 Redmine Plugins: RE: AgileDwarf - No Sprint Tab
- Here is a workaround:...
- 11:02 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Anyone else just receive Easy Redmine spam?
- Same here. I am wondering where they got my email address from.
It's a shame they send it as spam, because the produ...
- 09:59 Redmine Defect #11918: Official git / github mirror of redmine repository is broken
- Cool, thank you!
- 17:13 Redmine Defect #11918: Official git / github mirror of redmine repository is broken
- If you are not familiar with git-svn, why can't we just take Erics mirror and continue with this one?
I think it's...
- 14:27 Redmine Defect #11918: Official git / github mirror of redmine repository is broken
- Confirming the issue. And I agree that such a mirror should be stopped if nobody feels responsible for it.
- 16:16 Redmine Feature #1554: Private comments in tickets
- Jean-Philippe Lang wrote:
> Martin S. wrote:
> > +1 for a feature to be able to set the "visibility/viewing-restric...
- 21:14 Redmine Defect #5072: SVN Repository Error when using FastCGI on IIS7
- I had the same problem today. Since I didn't know why it occured, I did this:
* Stop the server
* Delete (actually:...
Also available in: Atom