- Registered on: 2010-06-20
- Last connection: 2020-01-20
Reported issues: 16
- 11:59 Redmine Feature #18556: Add ability to configure limit of attachments at once
- Configurable attachments limit has been implemented in this plugin: http://www.redmine.org/plugins/that_attachments_l...
- 17:45 Redmine Defect #31503 (Closed): Undefined local variable sender_email in MailHandler#receive_message_reply
- When receiving a reply to a locked topic, mail handler crashes with the following error:...
- 15:19 Redmine Job offers: RE: Need help migrate Redmine 1.3.2.stable (MySQL)
- Hi, Bernhard!
Generally, all that you need to do is the following:
* Make a database dump of your old Redmine i...
- 21:55 Redmine Defect #28925 (Closed): Custom field values for enumerations not saved
- The Enumerations controller drops @custom_field_values@ from @params@, therefore they are never saved. This is done i...
- 12:43 Redmine Defect #26506: User link syntax causes an exception while sending email notification on Rails 5.1
- Without this change user links in emails are invalid (as they are relative), so please include it into the very next ...
- 14:01 Redmine Plugins: RE: Is there a plugin that allows you to create types of projects?
- Check Project Sections plugin: http://projects.andriylesyuk.com/project/redmine/project-sections
It allows to have...
- 12:49 Redmine Open discussion: RE: The book: Mastering Redmine
- Thank you, Wayne!
The very relevant second edition is going to be published soon. It targets Redmine 3.2.
- 10:44 Redmine Feature #5765: Issue Numbers per Project
- Ramiz Raja Chaudhry wrote:
> This plugin is highly unstable, I have used this plugin to one of the redmine(2.6) proj...
- 22:14 Redmine Wiki edit: RedmineReminderEmails (#12)
- Added version
- 13:37 Redmine Defect #18654 (Closed): Custom field is rendered, even if its value is empty (for multiple)
- Redmine checks, if the value is available for the custom field, as follows:...
Also available in: Atom