- Login: ravensensei
- Registered on: 2008-07-31
- Last connection: 2008-11-23
- I have redmine installed and it's running like a champ.
Is there a way for me to remove the port number in the u...
- 03:50 Redmine Help: RE: configuring email - don't know capabilities
- I'll check out the article, thanks.
Any idea if you can hook Redmine to LDAP, rather than creating all those userids?
- I've been reading around the site, and I still can't get a solid answer as to what is possible with email in Redmine....
- 18:23 Redmine Open discussion: RE: other Rails apps on same box as Redmine
- how did you do that tho? Did you set up a file inside sites-available?
I'd like to be able to set it up so that it ...
- Right now I have Redmine up and running *WOO HOO*!!! Couldn't be happier.
As I am using Redmine to show the capab...
- 16:28 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Starting from scratch
- Hi Mugunth,
No sweat! Except for the gem issue, it worked great! You might want to put in the trick of deleting ...
- I've read a lot of talk about an email.yml file, but for the life of me I don't have one, and I never configured emai...
- 22:52 Redmine Help: RE: No Design
- Jim, you're awesome. Thanks for helping me find that, it's exactly what was wrong.
- 15:15 Redmine Help: RE: No Design
- I had read in this post that it might solve the problem. I can't FIND it :), that's the problem! Isn't it supposed t...
- 22:41 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Starting from scratch
- it's really just me digging my way out of a big pile of 'stuff'. At this point I have built about 15-20 applications...
Also available in: Atom