- Registered on: 2010-07-31
- Last connection: 2014-08-15
Reported issues: 2
- 19:03 Redmine Defect #17698 (Needs feedback): Date format is incorrect
- I recently upgraded to 2.5.2 and ran into an issue when setting the end date for a Roadmap.
The error I got was:
- 15:10 Redmine Open discussion: RE: New Docker container for Redmine (with 2.5.2)
- @Andre That does indeed seem like a much more complete image. I'll have to take a closer look at it, but yes, it make...
- 09:33 Redmine Open discussion: RE: New Docker container for Redmine (with 2.5.2)
- There's a strange Docker issue that appears to affect some users at least. If you have issues, please take a look at ...
- "Binaryphile":https://github.com/binaryphile/docker-redmine already Dockerized Redmine some time ago. His approach, w...
- 11:10 Redmine Defect #6010 (Resolved): ">" is converted to ">" when using the page-include macro
- Yes, appears as it have been resolved in the latest branch (or it was something in my setup). I wasn't able to reprod...
- 16:55 Redmine Defect #6010 (Closed): ">" is converted to ">" when using the page-include macro
- There appears to be a bug in the page-include macro for the wiki. When including a page that contains the character "...
Also available in: Atom