- Registered on: 2017-01-26
- Last connection: 2021-06-04
Reported issues: 10
- 14:50 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Assign only to a group
- From 1.3.0 onwards you can assign an issue to a group (#2964).
- 14:46 Redmine Wiki edit: Theme_List (#634)
- PurpleMine2 2.15.0 release
- 10:29 Redmine Defect #35309: Hyperlinks ending in "$" will be truncated (the trailing "$" sign will not be part...
- I think is related to #30259#note-4:
Guillermo ML wrote:
> Same with ?, &, # and $ characters. These URL:
- 07:45 Redmine Help: RE: Add "custom fields" to "Timelog Details"
- You can add a custom field to _spent time_ and then you can group hours in _spent time report_ or add the new custom ...
- 11:20 Redmine Defect #35039: API create issue relation method returns undefined method `split' when issue id is...
- I had the same error using "python-redmine":https://github.com/maxtepkeev/python-redmine trying to relate two issues ...
- 15:41 Redmine Help: RE: Internal Error when copy and past text with smilies
- We have had the same issues, and I though that those issues were solved from 4.1.0 onwards but after migrating from 3...
- 19:16 Redmine Help: RE: My issues do not appear following a migration
- Just a guess -> Maybe the upgrade failed to install the css files and is loading the old ones.
You could try to inst...
- 07:22 Redmine Help: RE: Creation of issue template & Using it
- You can use a url as a template, see #9076
- 17:04 Redmine Wiki edit: Theme_List (#617)
- PurpleMine2 2.14.0 release
- 18:53 Redmine Patch #34651 (Closed): Galician translation update
- Added untranslated strings for current trunk.
Also available in: Atom