- Registered on: 2017-01-26
- Last connection: 2020-08-27
Reported issues: 9
- 08:48 Redmine Plugins: RE: Customizing Home-Page - Redmine Blocks?
- Usually you have to restart the server after installing a plugin, but it seems that this plugin only supports Redmine...
- 10:09 Redmine Wiki edit: Theme_List (#603)
- PurpleMine2 2.12.1 release
- 19:34 Redmine Help: RE: Can a non-Admin move an issue from one project to another
- Yes, please see #19904
I usually forgot about that and try to find the permission in _Administration > Roles and p...
- 10:30 Redmine Feature #33803: Issue: Field project should be searchable
- Totally agree, something similar to #23310 to jump between projects would be very helpful.
Same problem happens when...
- 10:21 Redmine Plugins: RE: Step by step tutorial to develop redmine plugins
- The [[Plugin Tutorial]] was recently (2020-07-01) updated by Mizuki ISHIKAWA, maybe the errors were corrected.
- 11:54 Redmine Development: RE: Where did people on redmine migrate to ?
- Mischa The Evil wrote:
> First, this is the official project site. Second, out of curiosity, and if I may ask: on wh...
- 20:50 Redmine Defect #33520: custom fields with descriptions opens white dialog box without words
- Isn't it the same as #33482 ?
- 18:56 Redmine Wiki edit: Theme_List (#583)
- PurpleMine2 2.11.0 release, added screenshots, plugin compatibility
- 14:03 Redmine Feature #4367: Ability to delete an issue status that is in use
- In #31361 (for 4.1.0) implemented the second option.
As you say in note-1 issues in archived projects could be a pro...
- 13:53 Redmine Help: RE: Cannot delete issue statuses nor use new ones in 3.1.1
- Related to 1):
See #31361, the message was not informative enough until 4.1.0.
The status must be in use, maybe as ...
Also available in: Atom