- Registered on: 2010-09-03
- Last connection: 2015-09-25
Reported issues: 7
- 04:28 Redmine Defect #10647 (Resolved): Other projects statuses show up at pull down list on issue filtering
- 10:17 Redmine Feature #13307: Start date and due date in email notifications
- Hi, I'm using Redmine2.4.1.
It works fine when I added "start_date" and "due_date" to issues_helper.rb as the foll...
- 07:25 Redmine Patch #14438 (New): Different identifier between repository and redmine project
- Right now, to use Redmine.pm, both repository and Redmine project identifier must be same.
However, there is a case ...
- 04:45 Redmine Defect #10619: When changing status before tracker, it shows improper status
- Thanks! I applied to my Redmine and it works fine!
- 12:12 Redmine Defect #10647: Other projects statuses show up at pull down list on issue filtering
- Just noticed that this is also same issue as #10643.
Sorry for the duplication...
- 11:57 Redmine Defect #10647 (Closed): Other projects statuses show up at pull down list on issue filtering
- Hi. I noticed that when I use "Status" and "is" to filter my tickets at the Issues page, other projects statuses als...
- 09:57 Redmine Defect #10619 (Closed): When changing status before tracker, it shows improper status
- Hi. I found out an improper behavior when I changed the status before the tracker at the issue page.
You can repr...
- 11:13 Redmine Defect #8751: Email notification: bug, when number of recipients more then 8
- I got the same problem after updating to 1.2.1. When there are 6 or 7 recipients (To and/or CC), it happened to me. ...
- 12:21 Redmine Defect #8655: After an ajax process, login info is missing.
- After I changed to remote_function, it worked.
- 09:30 Redmine Defect #8655 (Closed): After an ajax process, login info is missing.
- Hi all,
After I upgraded from Redmine 1.1.0 to 1.2.0, one of my plugin functions using Ajax doesn't work. It seem...
Also available in: Atom