- Login: gaurab
- Registered on: 2010-09-09
- Last connection: 2010-11-23
- 08:45 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Git repository not fetched
- Thanks Toshi for the patch, i applied the patch to the adapter file restarted the redmine and that also doesn't resol...
- 06:22 Redmine Help: RE: Newbie Problem connecting to repository
- Thanks Gustavo for your suggestion, i have already done that.
Iam also attaching part of log file please suggest me ...
- 17:51 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Git repository not fetched
- I have also added the symbolic link "ln -s /usr/local/bin/git /usr/bin/git" and also changed in the GIT variable in t...
- 18:03 Redmine Help: RE: Newbie Problem connecting to repository
- Iam having the same problem connection to my GIT repository, where can i locate the GIT adapter so that i can also ch...
- 16:40 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Git repository not fetched
- Seems iam confused with the path, i found out the configuration in the redmine forum for git and i did the following
- I have a git revision system in my linux server and redmine is also installed in my server. So i want to fetch the re...
- 12:23 Redmine Open discussion: RE: redMine 500 error while saving new issue
- Thanks Felix for pointing out the issue. I removed the mail configuration and it is working fine now.
- 05:50 Redmine Open discussion: RE: redMine 500 error while saving new issue
- Below is the error from the log file.
font-family: Verdana, sans-serif;
- When i try to add a new issue in Redmine i get the following error.
An error occurred on the page...
- 11:22 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Mail not sent from redmine
- How can i test that my redmine server can access the gmail?, i have installed the latest redmine version.
Also available in: Atom