- Registered on: 2017-02-16
- Last connection: 2020-10-20
Reported issues: 5
- 10:34 Redmine Defect #33930: 500 error when attempting to create custom field enumeration with empty name
- Here is a patch written by goh, rbtgr and me.
- 09:29 Redmine Feature #2848: Sort time entries by name, not ID
- Ah that's good to know. Then only problem number 2 (the sorting order of the list format custom fields) remains.
- 07:58 Redmine Feature #2848: Sort time entries by name, not ID
- Last week we were looking at this long existing issue with a few people to create an up-to-date patch that covers all...
- 11:13 Redmine Defect #11870: REST API allows delete Admin user, making Redmine unusable
- I think for now it might be good to follow Redmine's current practice, i.e. no special error message.
But still i...
- 04:36 Redmine Patch #33290: Stop DB access when IssueQuery class is defined
- Is there any chance this change will be considered for the next version?
If you reference the IssueQuery class in ...
- 08:24 Redmine Defect #33544 (New): One of the SSL Certificates of redmine.org seems to be expired
- It's not possible to use curl with redmine.org anymore (using it in our CI so a lot of jobs are now suddenly failing)...
- 11:40 Redmine Patch #33290: Stop DB access when IssueQuery class is defined
- This only happens from Redmine 4.1 by the way.
The commit bringing the change was r17724
- 10:49 Redmine Patch #33290 (New): Stop DB access when IssueQuery class is defined
- During plugin development I found out that the definition of the Query class accesses the database just by being defi...
- 02:08 Redmine Feature #3800: Editing time entries should show the person involved
- Patch looks good to me!
By the way: When I looked at the current behaviour I was thinking:
Wouldn't it be conv...
- 01:48 Redmine Patch #33079 (New): Remove unused argument from Redmine::Helpers::TimeReport
- The issue argument is never used and in that particular controller action @issue is not even set to any value.
Also available in: Atom