- Registered on: 2017-02-16
- Last connection: 2020-03-23
Reported issues: 3
- 02:08 Redmine Feature #3800: Editing time entries should show the person involved
- Patch looks good to me!
By the way: When I looked at the current behaviour I was thinking:
Wouldn't it be conv...
- 01:48 Redmine Patch #33079 (New): Remove unused argument from Redmine::Helpers::TimeReport
- The issue argument is never used and in that particular controller action @issue is not even set to any value.
- 04:40 Redmine Defect #33052: Missing subject and tracker name in CSV export of time entries report
- Oh sorry I realized I included an unnecessary line in the unit test.... this is the updated patch
- 04:34 Redmine Defect #33052: Missing subject and tracker name in CSV export of time entries report
- I added a test to cover for this regressions and a possible fix for the issue in my first patch.
I'm not sure if a ...
- 03:23 Redmine Patch #32424: CommonMark Markdown Text Formatting
I like this patch a lot, too, and agree that the HTML Pipeline will make existing code much nicer, modular and ...
- 01:33 Redmine Feature #1575: Toolbar button to insert a table
- Unfortunately the grid lines of the selection UI are not properly displayed in Firefox.
- 03:34 Redmine Feature #32085: Allow newline as a separator in "Allowed extensions", "Disallowed extensions", "E...
- Looks good to me!
Just a little remark about the test code:
Maybe it's better to add a new extension separated b...
- 03:22 Redmine Defect #32971: New line between list items break a list
- Tried it out. The test passed, so looks good to me!
- 11:40 Redmine Defect #32971: New line between list items break a list
- How about adding a unit test to prevent future regressions of this conversion?
- 11:18 Redmine Feature #1718: Wiki - Table column sorting
Also available in: Atom