- Login: djordjije
- Registered on: 2010-09-17
- Last connection: 2016-11-06
- Rails has an option to use *X-Accel-Redirect*. See more info:
- 20:25 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How to prohibit public access to user info
- *"Users visibility"* setting can be found on role editing page, since v3.0.0.
- 21:40 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How to prohibit public access to user info
- Redmine configuration option *"Authentication required"* must be turned on (under *Settings -> Authentication*), and ...
- 22:48 Redmine Help: RE: Email notifications does not work for issue creator via mail
- In *Administration -> Settings -> Email Notifications*, check "Default notification option", "Issue addeed" and "Issu...
- 22:21 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Export by command line
- You can try to make bash (or pick your favourite shell or ruby) script that will contain commands like these:
- 14:46 Redmine Help: RE: automatically lock a user account after a period of inactivity?
- Please check *Redmine Account Policy* plugin. More info:
- 21:06 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Export by command line
- You can get list of issues in XML or JSON format using REST API:
- 00:30 Redmine Help: RE: Send email to a mailing list when a new issue is created
- You can use existing mail notification functionality.
Users can set *Email notifications* level on *My account* page...
- 22:35 Redmine Help: RE: how install the 3.3.0 version on Nginx-1.10.0 of Debian 8 with customization ？
- You are missing some SQL commands in your trascript, after line "@CREATE DATABASE pm CHARACTER SET utf8;@":...
- 21:27 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Theme & Workflow configuration by script.
- Here are several simple examples of Redmine settings:...
Also available in: Atom