- Login: Snaky
- Registered on: 2010-10-23
- Last connection: 2010-11-13
- 12:29 Redmine Help: RE: How do I get Page_index on my wiki start page?
- Ok, so if I just add wiki pages like described in the first step "Creating a new wiki page" - these created pages are...
- 12:20 Redmine Help: RE: How do I get Page_index on my wiki start page?
- Thanks for the info! BUT unfortunately child_pages does not show anything? I am using it on the start-page of the wik...
- 16:49 Redmine Help: redmine not for use in countries with privacy laws
- What are the side-effects if I delete user from irb like described here?
What will happen with the tickets / docume...
- 15:52 Redmine Help: RE: Delete user?
- I it still not possible to delete users??? Gnnggnggnnn...
- Hi, is there a theme or a plugin that would give me a dropdown menu for all projects a user has access to?
- Often typos happen - it pollutes your wiki revision history if for every correction of a typo a new version is genera...
I would like to embed the Page_index (alphabetical) on my wiki start page, how can I do this? Is this a macro?
- 09:59 Redmine Feature #6856 (New): Shibboleth authentication and SSO support
- Redmine should be easier to integrate into existing infrastructure - one of the better ways to do this would be suppo...
- 09:36 Redmine Help: RE: Issue # should be unique in each project but not across the projects?
- Please note: I do *NOT* think that Redmine is not good - one part of my text above reads a little bit unappreciative ...
- 17:21 Redmine Help: RE: Issue # should be unique in each project but not across the projects?
- I just would like to be one more voice saying that there are so many reasons why per-project issue numbers are much, ...
Also available in: Atom