- Registered on: 2011-01-30
- Last connection: 2011-02-10
Reported issues: 4
- 11:21 Redmine Defect #7606 (Closed): Gantt view displays sub-project tasks in the parent project's milestone
- This problem occurs under the following conditions:
* There is a version/milestone in the main project with "Shari...
- 11:04 Redmine Defect #7605 (Closed): Using custom queries always redirects to "Issues" tab
- Custom queries in the right sidebar are supported in the following pages:
- 11:03 Redmine Feature #7575: Enhance issue due date fields to also accept an offset
Very handy feature when creating project plans. Especially, modifying the due date of a preceding task should "...
- 22:03 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine via passenger running with Development settings
- David Higgins wrote:
> I am running Redmine on a Debian box with an up-to-date lenny installation.
- 00:00 Redmine Help: RE: Install in webhosting env.: Application error (500)
- I could resolve the memory issue by adding @RLimitMEM@ to @.htaccess@. BTW, one should be able to edit own posts to a...
- 23:48 Redmine Help: RE: Install in webhosting env.: Application error (500)
- I started over with 1.1.1 release of redmine *to make sure I completed all the required steps*.
Following appear i...
- 22:51 Redmine Help: RE: Install in webhosting env.: Application error (500)
- Some progress here. I ran "dispatch.cgi" from the command line as suggested in one of the HowTos:...
- 16:42 Redmine Feature #7502 (Closed): Display installed version in the footer
- Sometimes it would be convenient to see the redmine's version outside the adminstrator's configuration page.
- 16:35 Redmine Defect #7501 (Closed): Search options get lost after clicking on a specific result type
- A bug using the search on redmine.org (probably also in the latest release, too):
The first line below the search ...
- 15:42 Redmine Help: RE: Install in webhosting env.: Application error (500)
- Vitaly, thanks for your reply.
1. I saw them, but there is nothing additional I can apply to my case.
2. I mentio...
Also available in: Atom