- Registered on: 2011-02-08
- Last connection: 2011-12-13
Reported issues: 0
- Just wanted to check, is there any way (via a plug-in or otherwise) to have the total of a numeric column calculated ...
- 09:29 Redmine Plugins: RE: Issue Closed Date
- I've got two news :)
* Good one - the updated version of the plugin works also on Redmine v1.1.3.
* Bad one - t...
- 08:48 Redmine Plugins: RE: Issue Closed Date
- Metheus, thanks for this! Great job, tried the new version on my Redmine v1.0.5 and it works perfectly, no glitches n...
- 15:53 Redmine Plugins: RE: Extra query operators plugin
- ...just wanted to say that the plugin is awesome, I have it amongst just 3 plugins that are included in the baseline ...
- Here's yet another plugin idea: wouldn't it be nice to be able to add custom fields of type "% Done" to issues? So th...
- 11:10 Redmine Plugins: RE: Wiki page as a project tab? Looking for plugin
- As a side note, I have to say that wiki extensions' tab thing works like a charm after upgrading Redmine to v1.1.3.
- 10:44 Redmine Plugins: RE: Wiki page as a project tab? Looking for plugin
- So, I have tried Wiki extrnsions plugin, had to tamper with @init.rb@ to allow installation on my v1.0.5 though. It s...
- 09:00 Redmine Open discussion: RE: National characters in the wiki
- Didn't ask them yet, but I anticipate that the response will be "use the latest version of the appliance"...
- 20:18 Redmine Plugins: RE: Wiki page as a project tab? Looking for plugin
- Thanks for the pointer! Indeed, as per "the description":http://www.r-labs.org/projects/r-labs/wiki/Wiki_Extensions_e...
- I wonder whether there's a way (most probably, via a plugin) to have a selected wiki page appear as a separate tab in...
Also available in: Atom