Rodrigo Rosenfeld Rosas
- Registered on: 2008-11-27
- Last connection: 2013-09-05
Reported issues: 35
- 20:10 Redmine Patch #3534: Mask image/x-png as image/png
- To reproduce this, just attach a PNG image using IE8 and try to click on it on Chrome and it will ask you to download...
- 20:10 Redmine Defect #14856: Please reopen #3534
- 19:41 Redmine Defect #14856 (Closed): Please reopen #3534
- 20:41 Redmine Defect #13214: Ruby's redmine address has changed
- 18:37 Redmine Defect #13214 (Closed): Ruby's redmine address has changed
- I can't edit this wiki to fix it myself:
- 13:53 Redmine Patch #3534: Mask image/x-png as image/png
- I can confirm this bug and it is still present. I also didn't understand why it didn't happen in my local Redmine ins...
- 21:46 Redmine Patch #8594: pt-BR translation update
- Hi Toshi, "local" in English translates to "local" in Portuguese, but the order is changed: "Local repository" => "Re...
- 01:00 Redmine Patch #8594: pt-BR translation update
- I'm leaving to a party now. I'll take a look at the source tomorrow to see where this code is being used. If that is ...
- 00:25 Redmine Patch #8594: pt-BR translation update
- I think I guess what you're talking about. This sentence is to ask for the path of the repository, right? Shouldn't t...
- 00:22 Redmine Patch #8594: pt-BR translation update
- You're correct about "um" -> "a". Translating software is a hard task with these tools (YAML) because we can't know t...
Also available in: Atom