- Registered on: 2011-03-04
- Last connection: 2014-10-17
Reported issues: 5
- 22:20 Redmine Feature #1237: Add support for two-factor authentication
- +1 for dual-factor authentication support
- 20:26 Redmine Feature #5837: Merge Projects
- 17:56 Redmine Feature #14431 (Resolved): Additional User data field (comments)
- Found my solution - User Custom Fields are already there. Thank you!
- 00:08 Redmine Feature #14431 (Closed): Additional User data field (comments)
- We would like an additional free-text field associated with each user account. This would also be visible in the Use...
- 23:53 Redmine Feature #14413: Add custom field statuses (aka, lock fields)
- Would this also be possible with Issue Statuses? They too, can get messy after a while and would be nice to not have...
- 21:38 Redmine Feature #14067 (New): Request more granular User List for Custom Fields - User Groups
- Thank you for implementing referencing the User list for use in Custom Fields. Request adding granularity options so...
- 20:53 Redmine Defect #14053 (New): Tracker Order Bug - Tracker without workflow for a Role eclipses any Tracker...
User's role allows "Add Issues"
Role has a functioning workflow in tracker "B"
Role does not have a work...
- 23:31 Redmine Feature #8417: per tracker configurable issue form layout with preview
- +1 for this feature
- 23:30 Redmine Defect #13759 (New): When moving from one tracker to another, with different fields, data is lost.
- We greatly appreciate that in 2.2.2 you can move issues from one tracker to another, with different fields, sucessful...
- 19:40 Redmine Help: RE: Create a Custom Field that defaults to the Current Date
- I'd also love to know how this works. I'd like it to act like how the "Start Date" field defaults to today.
Also available in: Atom