- Registered on: 2011-03-04
- Last connection: 2021-05-07
Reported issues: 14
- 11:05 Redmine Defect #2414: 'Add News Button' in 'Add news'
I created a new patch to fix the problem. With my solution a user with manage news permissions (in any project...
- 20:40 Redmine Defect #35115: Time entries are broken if grouped by project and issue custom fields
- Same problem with MySQL, but the problem should the same with all database types.
- 20:39 Redmine Defect #35115 (Closed): Time entries are broken if grouped by project and issue custom fields
- If you have a custom field for project, which can be used for group by filter (e.g. a list format).
If you try to ...
- 06:36 Redmine Defect #34743: Hooks for queries helper
- Hi Go MAEDA,
thanks for responding.
Here is a list of some plugins which overwrites query helper methods:
- 08:06 Redmine Defect #34743 (New): Hooks for queries helper
- Plugin developers very often overwrite queries helper _column_value_ and _column_content_.
The problem is, that th...
- 20:43 Redmine Defect #34681: LDAP test not running on redmine build server
- Ok, not all tests are skipped, but most of them. All tests which needs a connection to a ldap server.
- 20:34 Redmine Defect #34681 (New): LDAP test not running on redmine build server
- All LDAP tests are skipped on Redmine build server.
See e.g. https://www.redmine.org/builds/logs/build_trunk_mysql...
- 10:58 Redmine Defect #33889 (Closed): Do not show list for custom fields without list entry on project overview
- On project overview, there shouldn't be start/end ul list structure for custom fields, if no custom fields are listed...
- 16:24 Redmine Patch #33431: Better performance for Time entries without issue and activity filters
- And again, now all tests are running.
With my test data, /time_entries without filters
* without patch: ActiveR...
- 14:55 Redmine Patch #33431: Better performance for Time entries without issue and activity filters
- Here is my new fixed version.
Also available in: Atom