- Registered on: 2011-03-09
- Last connection: 2011-05-20
Reported issues: 2
- I recently wrote an article to MD+DI Magazine and it discusses the use of Redmine as an issue tracker (its mostly abo...
- 15:58 Redmine Wiki edit: HowTos (#71)
- Added link to "HowTo Install Redmine with an Oracle backend"
- 15:57 Redmine Help: RE: Problem with copying from existing workflow
- Yep, will do. Also, I changed the trigger:
CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER workflows_before_insert
- 15:00 Redmine Help: RE: Problem with copying from existing workflow
- By the way, I'm documenting all this stuff here:
- 14:52 Redmine Help: RE: Problem with copying from existing workflow - RESOLVED
- I'm using Oracle, which isn't supported, but still, this may be of help to some people. For whatever reason there was...
- I created a new workflow this morning but ran into a problem when I went to copy it from an existing workflow. It see...
- 14:13 Redmine Help: RE: Ticket number start
- So all the Redmine sequences were configured to start at 10000. I still cannot figure out why. Where did they get thi...
- 22:26 Redmine Help: RE: Ticket number start
- Ah! Of course... How could I have missed that. Now to figure out how to revert to something more sane, like starting ...
- My ticket numbers on a fresh install started at 10000. Why?
- 16:08 Redmine Help: RE: Hudson Plugin - RESOLVED
- I simply removed redmine_hudson from /vendor/plugins and did a db migrate. Got rid of it fine.
Also available in: Atom