- Login: cheyenne.wills
- Registered on: 2011-03-17
- Last connection: 2018-04-17
- One of the other folks that helps with the administration of our redmine system noticed that we have two "Anonymous" ...
- 19:20 Redmine Feature #24808: OAuth2 support for Redmine API Apps (OAuth2 Provider)
What is the current "status" of this? Is this kind of planned for a future release?
We have two apps that c...
- 17:45 Redmine Help: RE: The configuration for ssl
- I posted this elsewhere, but will repeat it here. It appears that Rails 4 is more picky on the headers now. We had ...
- 17:40 Redmine Defect #24880: Documentation for enabling HTTPS is not clear
- It appears that Ruby Rails 4 is more picky on the headers now. We had:...
- 22:26 Redmine Feature #24040 (New): Making the default action for copy subtasks when copying an issue a settable value. (Project level setting?)
- A nice to have feature would have either a global setting (or at a project level) for the default action of copying t...
- 15:44 Redmine Defect #13777: REST API for issues with included changesets does not include which repository the revision is from
- We have a user requesting this feature. Any possibility of someone looking into this?
- Not sure if this is a working as designed or a bug. If it is a bug, I can open an issue.
User copied an issue tha...
- 19:03 Redmine Defect #17151: File upload broken on Chrome 36
- Thank you
- 18:49 Redmine Defect #17151: File upload broken on Chrome 36
- Quick question.. on the 2.3 patch, does views/attachements/_form.html.erb need updated as well or just the javescript...
- 00:45 Redmine Defect #13777 (New): REST API for issues with included changesets does not include which repository the revision is from
- (Not sure if this is a defect or a possible feature request)...
Also available in: Atom