- IRC nick: HansBKK
- Registered on: 2011-03-24
- Last connection: 2014-03-20
Reported issues: 0
- 23:00 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Sharing database between versions?
- OK, doing it the hard way -
MySQLdump -d > createTableScript
diff 2.4.4.sql 2.5.0.sql
< -- 2.4.4
- 04:09 Redmine Feature #3967: Ability to define default columns to display based on project
- +1 ideally for core
or at least get plugin updated
- 00:18 Redmine Feature #12032: Collapsible Sidebar
- yes this really should be core, so many important 3rd-party plugins have fallen by the wayside
- I've been walking through various tutorials getting set up on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS.
Finally got to the part where I do...
- 03:19 Redmine Help: RE: New Issue Statuses not showing in Redmine pages.
- have you added the new status to the existing tracker/role workflows?
- 03:16 Redmine Help: RE: Sharing database between versions?
- 20:44 Redmine Help: RE: Download page of website "Older releases can be found at"
- FFR googling on the tar filename brought me here:
- Supposed to be here: http://files.rubyforge.vm.bytemark.co.uk/redmine/
However this is true only up to 2.4.0, 2.4....
Noob here, please be gentle.
I've been walking through various tutorials getting set up on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS.
- First of all, thanks to everyone contributing to this great project!
And I apologize for double-posting, figured t...
Also available in: Atom