- Login: yuzuriha
- Registered on: 2017-09-15
- Last connection: 2022-07-29
- 10:11 Redmine Defect #37390: Extraneous whitespace when selecting and copying issue number on Chrome/Windows
- I have confirmed the issue.
- 10:25 Redmine Defect #24309: Setting page for repository does not scroll horizontally on small screens
- I felt it was difficult to judge whether deleting "overflow: hidden; on # wrapper" would be fine or not, Because the ...
- 10:30 Redmine Feature #28947: Show the existing attachments on the wiki editing page
- Go MAEDA wrote:
> Would you explain why the patch disables 'Delete' button on wiki#edit page?
If you delete a fil...
- 10:16 Redmine Feature #28947: Show the existing attachments on the wiki editing page
- +1 for Mizuki ISHIKAWA’s idea!
I wrote a patch to implement this feature.
- 07:09 Redmine Defect #28409: Total estimated time value not visible when tracker has estimate time field disabled
- I've added the test-code for Go MAEDA's patch(#28409-1).
- 08:08 Redmine Patch #28494: Recalculate issue priority position names if default value changed
- I wrote a test so that this patch will be included in the Redmine core.
The test sets the first IssuePriority to the...
- 01:30 Redmine Feature #21662: Search in issue assigned dropdown list
- I changed the patch because the layout was corrupted as shown below on the specific browser(e.g. chrome, IE).
- 01:10 Redmine Feature #21662: Search in issue assigned dropdown list
- Go Maeda, Thank you for your pointting out of my patch's problem.
Refering your comment, I changed the patch as fo...
- 10:04 Redmine Feature #21662: Search in issue assigned dropdown list
- +1 for kunkka zhang's idea!
I made the patch to implement this feature (compatible with latest trunk 17004).
- 06:43 Redmine Patch #27219 (Closed): Show default status on the trackers list
- I noticed a problem when trying to delete a status.
An user cannot delete a status if the status is set to 'Defaul...
Also available in: Atom