- Login: rohitthakral
- IRC nick: polestar
- Registered on: 2011-04-11
- Last connection: 2023-09-07
- 19:14 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Custom Field on Users of Format User
- Thanks Tom for the detailed answer.
I may go down the route of plugin development.
- Hi All
I have a use case to extend the "User" custom field format to be available for "Users" list.
Once this ...
If you go through the ticket above you will understand.
- 11:06 Redmine Help: RE: A few smtp servers in configuration.yml
- So this seems to be my lucky day as we have the same set of requirements and I came to the forum to post this as a ne...
- 17:37 Redmine Help: RE: RedMine OAuth
- Sorry but I am updating as much information as I can on this.
Microsoft's blog on this is here. https://learn.mic...
- 17:31 Redmine Help: RE: RedMine OAuth - Modern Authentication
- Just updating the subject so that it is searchable for that keyword as well.
- 17:30 Redmine Help: RE: RedMine OAuth
- I haven't seen an update but will be interested in this as well as happy to support as well if anyone knows a way to ...
- Hi Guys
We have a Redmine instance and we would like to offer a Learning Management System to our customers/users....
- 13:12 Redmine Defect #33052: Missing subject and tracker name in CSV export of time entries report
- Guys, I can see this issue in the latest version 4.1.0 as well. Has anyone else been able to replicate it?
- 12:49 Redmine Feature #29272: Create several relations at the same time via Issue Relations API
- Just had a similar thought.
What if I was writing an update in the notes field and when I mention ticket numbers ...
Also available in: Atom