- IRC nick: gunslnger
- Registered on: 2017-10-24
- Last connection: 2020-07-23
Reported issues: 5
- 23:46 Redmine Feature #30117: Conditional fixing keywords
- I'm pretty sure that it already does this. It depends on the tracker workflow settings. If your tracker allows New t...
- 02:03 Redmine Defect #32475 (New): changing status applies field permissions before save
- When a user is changing the status of an issue, the workflow fields permissions for the new status get applied before...
- 23:07 Redmine Defect #30771: Author of issue is listed at assignee drop box
- If you assign it back to the author, who has no role on the project, they can never assign it to anyone else. What's...
- 19:28 Redmine Defect #32191: Duplicate associated revisions when using multiple repositories for a project
- Yes, we have no sub-projects. It looks like comment #7 on #6857 is similar, so this problem likely has been around a...
- 02:20 Redmine Defect #32191 (New): Duplicate associated revisions when using multiple repositories for a project
- I have a project that has several repositories linked to it. Repo A includes an extern to a folder in Repo B. When ...
- Can we get some more flexibility in the email notifications option? For example, maybe adding a way to set it per pr...
- 20:00 Redmine Feature #27371 (Resolved): need seperate permission for changing status of issue only
- Son of a ...
I never saw that tab. :(
- 18:21 Redmine Feature #27371: need seperate permission for changing status of issue only
- That's probably overkill for what I need, but it looks like it should be right. I'll check it out when I can get IT ...
- 21:57 Redmine Feature #27371 (Closed): need seperate permission for changing status of issue only
- Right now there's a single permission allowing a role to fully edit an issue. But a common way for using issues is t...
- 21:31 Redmine Defect #27369 (Resolved): Permissions aren't per project
- wrong information
Also available in: Atom