- Registered on: 2011-05-05
- Last connection: 2018-09-12
Reported issues: 1
- 19:39 Redmine Defect #8302: Wrong columns displayed on Issue list
- Not quite; I don't care about custom fields or user roles, there is no possibility to disable the default ones.
- 19:42 Redmine Defect #8302: Wrong columns displayed on Issue list
- Ahh, great, seems that that setting affects only the columns displayed in "redmine/projectName/issues", not the visib...
- 21:59 Redmine Feature #5011: Limit Visible Issue Fields Based on Permissions
- What, the issue has been there for a whole year yet nobody has bothered to fix it? Not cool, people, there's lots of ...
- 18:15 Redmine Defect #8302: Wrong columns displayed on Issue list
- Can it really be that NOBODY has ever noticed this problem and can't say anything about it?
- 20:07 Redmine Defect #8302 (Closed): Wrong columns displayed on Issue list
- Ticking/unticking any of the columns in the "Administration" > "Settings" > "Issue tracking" > "Default columns displ...
Also available in: Atom