- Registered on: 2018-02-17
- Last connection: 2021-12-01
Reported issues: 2
- 14:44 Redmine Defect #34831 (Resolved): Unnecessary encoded CR characters in mails
- Sorry for the late reply – I meanwhile found time to dig into this issue, and it appears that it's actually related t...
- 08:46 Redmine Feature #28150: Ability to choose Fields permissions for new issue
I'm running Redmine 4.0.7 on Debian Buster. At least a patch adding the possibility to block certain issues fi...
- 20:41 Redmine Patch #1667: Default tracker setting in each project
- I would prefer a default tracker per project (and maybe per role, as in #11652) – any chance to get this into Redmine...
- 16:44 Redmine Defect #34831 (Resolved): Unnecessary encoded CR characters in mails
- I noticed that Redmine adds unnecessary CR (0x0d) characters to mail texts which may confuse some MUA's, e.g. (note t...
- 17:31 Redmine Defect #31708: Not able to add member to a project
- Paweł Szmigiel wrote:
> One more thing, there is a black text "close" at the close button, I figured out that it dis...
- Is it possible to display the contents of a repository file instead of the text on the “Overview” page, or to include...
- 14:49 Redmine Patch #16045: Add "Previous Assignee" entry when changing issue assignee
- Mizuki ISHIKAWA wrote:
> Albrecht Dreß wrote:
> > However, now the wrong “last assignee” is displayed…
> > A...
- 19:23 Redmine Feature #6332: "OR" filter and not only "AND" filter
- +1 for this!
This worked just fine with trac (which has many other drawbacks compared to Redmine, though), by usin...
- 22:10 Redmine Patch #16045: Add "Previous Assignee" entry when changing issue assignee
- Albrecht Dreß wrote:
> I applied the patch “last_assignee_wip.diff” to a standard Debian Stretch Redmine (v. 3.3.1),...
- 16:02 Redmine Patch #16045: Add "Previous Assignee" entry when changing issue assignee
- I applied the patch “last_assignee_wip.diff” to a standard Debian Stretch Redmine (v. 3.3.1), and it works somehow – ...
Also available in: Atom