- Login: albrecht
- Registered on: 2018-02-17
- Last connection: 2023-08-22
- 21:25 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How to raise an error from controller_issues_edit_before_save hook?
- Thanks for your reply, but I must admit that I don't understand what _reach out to the administration panel_ means… ...
- I wrote a plugin which shall in the @controller_issues_edit_before_save@ hook apply some modifications to the issue d...
- The effect is actually caused by the "View Customize":https://www.redmine.org/plugins/view_customize plugin – a minor...
- 14:44 Redmine Defect #34831 (Resolved): Unnecessary encoded CR characters in mails
- Sorry for the late reply – I meanwhile found time to dig into this issue, and it appears that it's actually related t...
- 08:46 Redmine Feature #28150: Ability to choose Fields permissions for new issue
I'm running Redmine 4.0.7 on Debian Buster. At least a patch adding the possibility to block certain issues fi...
- 20:41 Redmine Patch #1667: Default tracker setting in each project
- I would prefer a default tracker per project (and maybe per role, as in #11652) – any chance to get this into Redmine...
- 16:44 Redmine Defect #34831 (Resolved): Unnecessary encoded CR characters in mails
- I noticed that Redmine adds unnecessary CR (0x0d) characters to mail texts which may confuse some MUA's, e.g. (note t...
- 17:31 Redmine Defect #31708: Not able to add member to a project
- Paweł Szmigiel wrote:
> One more thing, there is a black text "close" at the close button, I figured out that it dis...
- Is it possible to display the contents of a repository file instead of the text on the “Overview” page, or to include...
Also available in: Atom