- Registered on: 2018-04-26
- Last connection: 2020-12-08
Reported issues: 1
- 21:53 Redmine Help: RE: File permissons and ownership on redmine directory in /usr/share/redmine-XXX
I would say:
* Files 644
* Directories 755
* Owner user and group that is running the web server
- 21:48 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Set Welcome Page to Login, Strip Login on menu and header
try the following settings in *Administration > Settings > Authentication tab:*
* *Authentication required* y...
- 17:54 Redmine Plugins: RE: IP Address Management Redmine Plugin
- I am not working anymore on the plugin since it was just a proof of concept but if someone want to work on it the sou...
I am working on a Redmine plugin for schedule updates check.
It's basically a rake task with a bunch of setti...
- 23:26 Redmine Plugins: RE: How to access plugin settings from a rake task
- Hi Heiko,
analyzing app/controllers/settings_controller.rb#plugin I was able to access plugin settings from a rake...
- 19:11 Redmine Feature #449: Keyboard shortcuts
- I have implemented some shortcuts in "Redmine Shortcuts Plugin":https://www.redmine.org/plugins/redmine_shortcuts.
- 18:41 Redmine Feature #29473: Submit a form with Ctrl+Enter / Command+Return
- Redmine version?
- 00:26 Redmine Help: RE: How can I hide "Logged in as ..."
I think you can't remove "logged in as" like a top menu links: www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/wiki/Plugin_Tu...
- 00:13 Redmine Feature #29473: Submit a form with Ctrl+Enter / Command+Return
- Hi Kamil,
I have added these shortcuts to my "Redmine Shortcuts Plugin":https://www.redmine.org/plugins/redmine_sh...
- 21:10 Redmine Development: RE: Advance reminder plugin
The plugin looks a bit outdated: https://www.redmine.org/plugins/advanced_reminder
Check this out: https://www...
Also available in: Atom