- IRC nick: Ant_222
- Registered on: 2018-05-16
- Last connection: 2020-12-17
Reported issues: 1
- 12:25 Redmine Help: RE: 422 unprocessable entity error
- Take into account that you can obtain more detailed information about this error from @WebException.Response.GetRespo...
- 14:01 Redmine Defect #980: "For all projects" custom queries
- Nathan Dattler:
> This is 10 years old and it's still not inherently in Redmine. I love Redmine overall, but littl...
- 20:06 Redmine Help: RE: REST API: GET working but POST failing with error 502
- _Yann Ylavic_ has "solved":http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/httpd-users/202012.mbox/%3C20201209204453.b3b0e06...
- 13:28 Redmine Help: RE: REST API: GET working but POST failing with error 502
- h3. Update
With the @:debug@ log level, successful @GET@ requests appear in @production.log@, but @POST@ requests ...
- 22:13 Redmine Help: RE: The Preview link converted into a tab after upgrade to Redmine 4.1.1
- While composing large messages, I am in the habit of scrolling from source to preview and back. This process is very ...
- Hello, all
After we upgraded our *Redmine* from 2.x to 4.1.1 as part of the _Bitnami Remine stack_, the *Preview* ...
- Hello, all
We use _Remine_ 4.1.1 with _Apache_ 2.4.46 as bundled by the "_Bitnami Remine Stack_":https://bitnami.c...
- 11:57 Redmine Help: RE: Export WIKI -> .docx
- You can use "Pandoc":https://pandoc.org/ to do that.
- 11:50 Redmine Help: RE: 422 unprocessable entity error
- I had this errow when the `JSON` or `XML` sent to the server started with an empty line. Check yours.
- 14:42 Redmine Plugins: RE: Extended Schedules plugin with scheduling issues option
- Is this plugin alive and supported? The [Github](http://github.com/GOYELLO/redmine-schedules-plugin) link does not se...
Also available in: Atom