- Registered on: 2011-06-21
- Last connection: 2013-06-16
Reported issues: 2
- 18:16 Redmine Defect #9879: Redmine 1.2.2, Mercurial, LDAP
- No I mean that with LDAP the password is not stored in the database, consequence that Mercurial cannot access Redmine...
- 11:12 Redmine Defect #9879: Redmine 1.2.2, Mercurial, LDAP
- Sorry last thing I can push correctly if the user is registred directly in redmine and not in the LDAP.
- 11:11 Redmine Defect #9879 (New): Redmine 1.2.2, Mercurial, LDAP
- I have an installation of Redmine 1.2.2 with LDAP and I have configured the server as per the instructions [http://ww...
- 11:52 Redmine Defect #8656 (New): Private issues visible in the roadmap
- I have created a couple of private issues and I test who could see it. This works correctly, the person to who I have...
Also available in: Atom